Four start-ups have been selected to participate in the latest edition of the “ZeroTo510” accelerator in Memphis. The 12-week program is run by the Memphis Bioworks Foundation and features a $50,000 investment in each company from Innova Memphis and MB Venture Partners. Click here to learn more about the companies, including one that hails from Mexico.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019