How big is the shared space or co-working sector? “All of the projections call for co-working space to essentially triple over the next five to 10 years,” according to the owner of an Office Evolution franchise in Charleston, SC. The niche industry has been expanding at an average annual rate of 23 percent since 2010, according to JLL, the Chicago-based commercial real estate giant predicted. Read more here about the growth that has yet to really explode locally.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020