A Chattanooga company founded in 2004 has been acquired by the world’s second biggest floorcovering company which, ironically, is owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Click here to read more about the acquisition of Tricycle Inc. by Shaw Industries Group Inc. Tricycle is a portfolio company of the Knoxville-Oak Ridge region’s Southern Appalachian Fund.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020