When the concept of additive manufacturing first entered the public sphere nearly 40 years ago, its applications were mainly focused on fabricating small, complex items with plastic polymers. While the promise of additive manufacturing has led more companies to experiment with the technology over the years, the Executive Director of the Additive Manufacturing Center of Expertise at United Technologies Corporation says three key industry challenges must be solved before the nation sees widespread mainstream adoption of additive manufacturing approaches. Click here to see his list.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020