The business owners and their ideas were:
- Kimberly Williams of Spa Escapes – A “brought-to-you” spa experience utilizing the Beauty Control line of products.
- Ben Ford of Dendrophilia Landscapes – With a Master’s Degree in Landscape Design, he is focused on landscape design and installation far beyond what others offer.
- Cathy Kimmerly of OH Fudge! – A hand-dipped premium ice cream shop offering secret recipe hot fudge sundaes and other flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt in cups and cones.
- Stuart Sitton of Select Auto Sales – Used car sales with guaranteed financing, consignment car sales, service for all makes and models, car detailing and rental cars to meet all your personal and fleet vehicle needs.
- Allison Crawford of Momentum Behavior Analysis – An enterprise providing board-certified behavior analysis for children and adults with behavior issues.
- Jody Franks of Franksarousa Farms – A goat farm providing herd share members the healthy alternative of raw goat milk.
- Chris Arnold of Herb and Plow Farm – It provides certified naturally grown fruits and vegetables sold in community supported agriculture shares of the farm’s harvest each week.
Facilitators for the nine weeks were Diane Morey of A to Z Printing and Holly Hanson, CBI Director. Guest speakers who shared their entrepreneurial experiences with the group included Tom McDunn of TPM Technologies, Renee Oberer and John Coles, Dave Clark of A to Z Printing, Attorney Kent Moore, Derek Solomon of Domino’s and Justin Sidwell of Sid’s Electric.
The Cumberland Business Incubator is accepting applications for the limited seats available in the next CO.STARTERS cohort at 931/456-4910.