Even for Nashville and its dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem, this has to fall under the “huge” category. Michael Burcham, who helped launch the Nashville Entrepreneur Center and ran it for five years before stepping down earlier this year, is launching a new healthcare company with $30 million in capital already committed. Click here for the article in the Nashville Business Journal.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020