There’s a lot of consideration that usually goes into naming a business. That also applies to a region. With that in mind, there’s an effort underway to come-up with a new brand for Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. The Johnson City Commission has executed a $48,000 contract with Nashville-based North Star Destination Strategies to research, study and recommend a name brand. Click here to learn more.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020