The Life Science Mentor Network, operated by the BioTN Foundation with underwriting from Launch Tennessee, recently spotlighted milestones achieved by companies that have participated in the program. Those companies and the milestones are:
- Healing Innovations (Neurorehabilitation Robotic Technology) – Awarded “Tech Start-Up of the Year” by Nashville Technology Council (2021).
- Anytime Pediatrics (Pioneer in Pediatric Telemedicine) – Named the “Best for Pediatrics in Online Doctor & Medical Services” (2020 and 2021) and selected by Merraine Group Publication as a “Pediatric Innovation to Watch in 2021.”
- VenoStent (Tissue Engineering Company for Vascular Surgeries) – Won the prestigious $500,000 KidneyX Redefining Dialysis Prize – Texas (2020).
- VoluMetrix (The Next Wave in Vital Monitoring) – Won the Annual “BioPitch Competition” at BioFlorida Conference (2020).
- Somavac Medical Solutions – Received a patent covering its Somavac® SVS Smart Suction Technology and surgical drain management platform.
- HD Clean, LLC – Received 4 design patents for its HD Clean dialysis safety device.