“Big Idea” announces 12 contestants for 2014 competition
Twelve contestants have been selected to participate in the 2014 edition of the “What’s the Big Idea?!” business plan competition. The event is presented by the Development Corporation of Knox County, Knoxville Chamber, and Tech 2020.
This year’s contestants and their companies are:
- Hollis Allen (HighRise Technology):
- Casey Ash (Retailius):
- John W. Cook (International House Works, LLC).:
- Michael Crain (Vuture);
- Adam Holdsworth (Zeias.com);
- Kyle McClain (Gludi);
- Theresa Maples (Elder Tech);
- Jonnathan Owens (AmpTrader.com);
- Andrew Randazzo (Prime Medical Training);
- Christopher Saah (MyPTshop.com);
- Daniel Schuh (Data Collection and Marketing Systems); and
- Martin Wade (FlowSink).
The next key dates are:
- May 6 – Down selection from 12 to nine teams;
- June 3 – “Knock-out Competition” when the nine semi-finalists are reduced to three; and
- June 24 – Finale.
For more information, click here (Big Idea Contestants) to read the Knoxville Chamber news release.