Opportunity Hub or OHUB, as it is known, is based in Atlanta and focused on providing inclusive access to the tech, start-up and venture ecosystem; in-demand technology education, training and talent placement; and early stage capital for underserved individuals. The organization recently announced plans to launch a Kansas City campus in a public-private partnership with the Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City. The program will culminate with an inclusion-focused business accelerator driving urban prosperity. Read more about the plans here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020