Aspen Park Pharmaceuticals Inc., a company founded by former Memphis researcher Mitch Steiner, has licensed a portfolio of technologies from Ohio State University, the University of Tennessee, and GTx Inc., the Memphis-based pharmaceutical company he formerly headed. Click here to learn more.
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020