Under a headline titled “The Rise of Angel Investing,” Jonathan Ortmans, President of the Public Forum Institute, writes about the growing role on angel investors. “Because angels come from a variety of backgrounds and many invest in start-ups because they are passionate about a particular sector, they are able to provide invaluable expertise and feedback about customers and competitors, management plans, sales channels, and, through their personal networks, potential partnerships.” Click here to read his full article.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020