Captain Michael Trost, a former 82nd Airborne Division paratrooper who lost a leg during combat operations in Afghanistan, runs Pokeadot Farms where he and his wife grow organics hops and vegetables and raise bees for honey. He’ll share his entrepreneurial journey during the next Bunker Brews Knoxville meet-up that begins at 5:30 p.m. April 18 at Elkmont Exchange, 645 North Broadway. Click here to register.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020