The deadline is rapidly approaching for the upcoming “Rural Entrepreneurship Challenge” sponsored by the American Farm Bureau Federation. As noted in this May Day post on teknovation.biz, the deadline is this Friday. Local start-up Grow Bioplastics made it to the finals of the 2017 competition. If you are, here are three tips from one source and four from another source to make your application stand out.
"A Conversation with Knoxville's Inc. 5000 Companies"
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Jan 28 2020
KTech Design Thinking "Lunch and Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Jan 29 2020
Startup TriCities "BIG Announcement"
- Spark Plaza, 404 South Roan Street, Johnson City
- Jan 30 2020
“SBIR/STTR Technology & Commercialization Forum”
- ORAU Pollard Technology Conference Center, 210 Badger Avenue, Oak Ridge
- Feb 18 2020
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020