With the growing interest in artificial intelligence (AI), it makes sense that Amazon would be exploring ways to capitalize on the technology. The global giant’s latest foray is a partnership with the University of Washington to create the Alexa Accelerator. The focus will be on conversational AI, including speech technology and voice application. Read more about the new initiative here.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020