Memphis-based AgLaunch is hosting its latest “Demo Day” for participants in the organization’s accelerator program on the evening of February 27 at the Central Station Hotel Ballroom, 545 South Main Street (2020 Gin Show Demo Day).
The event, which begins at 5:30 p.m. CST, precedes the Mid-South Farm & Gin Show that begins the next day. Companies that are pitching are:
- Continuum Ag that quantifies and improves soil health by integrating diverse soil data into the online platform, resulting in actionable results (video here);
- Lepidext that is revolutionizing corn earworm pest control with an organic method for suppressing adult moths (video here);
- Nexyst360 is offering a mobile solution for crop storage and transportation that provides high-quality crops with full traceability to field of origin and date with the crop (video here);
- Nori which is a platform that makes it easy for farmers to get paid for storing carbon in their soils (video here); and
- Sigma0 that enables crop management companies to access agronomic insights from radar technology, enabling them to zero in on crop details and provide better decisions for farmers (video here).
The companies will be participating in field trials through the AgLaunch Farmer Network this summer.