Tennessee Governor Bill Lee, Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bob Rolfe and Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. officials announced yesterday that the company plans to locate new operations in Knox County, investing more than $3.6 million and creating 52 new jobs over the next five years. Booz Allen will be locating a research and development facility in Knoxville. Activities at this facility will include engineering, prototyping and testing for a variety of technical systems. Read more here.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020