Vancouver-based Solar Alliance announced yesterday that it had acquired all of the assets of Aries Solar LLC, including a pipeline of commercial projects, from Thompson Machinery Commerce Corporation. As part of the acquisition, Solar Alliance also announced that Harvey Abouelata will serve as a Vice President of Commercial Solar. Aries received the “Traction Award” sponsored by the UT Federal Credit Union during the 2015 “Start-up Day Knoxville.” You can learn more about the transaction by reading yesterday’s announcement (Solar Alliance Acquisition).
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019