More good news for Chattanooga’s WeCounsel Solutions, LLC. The latest announcement comes of the heels of one earlier this month when the company received $3.5 million in funding. This time, the telemedicine software company has been selected by MedOptions, Inc. to be the primary provider of telehealth software for its telemedicine division. Read the latest news release to learn more (WeCounsel_MedOptionsRelease).
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019