The University of Tennessee Research Foundation (UTRF) was listed among the world’s top universities for producing new U.S. utility patents. In fact, it ranked ahead of Emory, Yale, and Princeton, according to a study by the National Academy of Inventors and the Intellectual Property Owners Association. Read more here.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019