Describing it as a “technology transfer initiative where entrepreneurship meets medicine,” the University of Texas Dallas has launched the “Medical Technology Lean Start-up Course” which it will implement at the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Read more here.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020