A U.S. House of Representatives member from neighboring North Carolina has introduced legislation to boost investments in small businesses and start-ups, particularly in rural areas. You can learn more about the “Supporting America’s Innovators Act of 2017” by clicking here and actually access the bill at this link.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020