There were no winners from Tennessee in the latest awards from the U.S. Economic Development Administration under its 2018 “Regional Innovation Strategies” (RIS) program competition. Forty organizations – including nonprofits, institutions of higher education, and entrepreneurship-focused organizations – from 28 states and two territories will receive $21 million to create and expand cluster-focused entrepreneurship and technology transfer programs and early stage seed fund support. Click here for the list of the winners.
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020