Thanks to the SSTI Weekly Digest for posting a link to a recent National Science Foundation report detailing state government R & D expenditures. Five states – New York, Ohio, Florida, California, and Pennsylvania – accounted for 51 percent of all state government R&D in both FY10 and FY11, the latter being the last year for which data were available. It should be noted that the FY11 numbers were up 11.3 percent increase over the previous year.
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020