SimPath, a local start-up that pitched during Knoxville’s 2015 “Start-up Day,” has executed a license with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) for a novel cloning system that generates and assembles the biological building blocks necessary to synthetically bioengineer new medicines and fuels. Click here to read the ORNL news release and look for a story profiling SimPath soon on teknovation.biz.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020