The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday issued its long-awaited rules that allow unaccredited investors to now be able to make investments in start-ups and small businesses. For those interested in as much information as possible, click here for the detailed announcement from the SEC. There are also numerous articles posted on the topic. Here’s one from Entrepreneur.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019