With Tennessee’s enhanced focus on rural economic development, we took note of the announcement that Roots Ventures Group has launched in Nebraska as the state’s first incubator, accelerator, and venture fund solely dedicated to launching and growing companies within agricultural and rural industries. Roots Ventures Group has also partnered with Prairie Crest Capital to provide seed investments, follow-on funding, and priced rounds. Read more about the new venture here that reminds us of Tennessee’s AgLaunch.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020