The former President and Chief Executive Officer of Tech 20/20 was elected to the post at a recent Board meeting. He succeeds David Bradshaw, Oak Ridge President for CapitalMark Bank & Trust.
Teri Brahams, Executive Director Business and Community Services for Pellissippi State Community College, was elected Chair-Elect.
Board members for 2014 are:
- Tom Ballard, Pershing Yoakley & Associates (Entrepreneurship Committee Chair)
- Gerald Boyd, Huntington Ingalls Industries.
- Suresh Babu, University of Tennessee/ORNL Governor’s Chair.
- Jim Campbell, East Tennessee Economic Council.
- Chris Clark, B&W y-12, LLC.
- John Eschenberg, National Nuclear Security Administration.
- Barry Goss, Pro2Serve.
- Parker Hardy, Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce.
- Melinda Hillman, Roane State Community College.
- Patrick Hunt, Fiveworx.
- Martin Keller, ORNL.
- Roger Kiger, Visionary Horizons Wealth Management (Access to Capital Committee Chair).
- Chris Mainini, Radio Systems Corporation (Advanced Manufacturing Committee Chair).
- Joe Matteo, ProNova Systems.
- Lee Martin, Clarity Resources, LLC.
- Stacey Patterson, University of Tennessee (UT).
- Rhonda Rice, Knoxville Chamber.
- Jim Roberto, ORNL.
- Fred Tompkins, UT.
- Mark Watson, City of Oak Ridge.
- Ken Woody, Innova.
- Lawrence Young, Community Reuse Organization of East Tennessee (Financial Oversight Committee Chair).