At Tuesday night’s “Beer & Biotech” meet-up in West Knoxville, Eric Mayer of EDP Biotech Corporation mentioned an online course that demystifies venture capital deals and start-up financing to give both first-time and experienced entrepreneurs a definitive guide to secure funding. The course is taught by Brad Feld, a well-known name in the entrepreneurial community. Others might find it interesting. Registration is underway; the course starts May 6. Click here to learn more.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020