The Purdue Research Foundation has appointed Scott Henderson, described as an international commercialization expert, as its Chief Entrepreneurial Officer. He will: (1) provide leadership to the Purdue Foundry, an entrepreneurship and commercialization accelerator, and Purdue Ventures, a capital and talent hub; and (2) work closely with the Purdue Office of Technology Commercialization and Purdue University that have spawned more than 200 start-ups, generated more than 300 jobs and brought nearly $350 million in funding and investments to Purdue-related new ventures in the past five years. Read more about Henderson here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020