PitchBook has just released an interesting report that features the breakdown of universities in a number of categories including those that produce the most venture capital-backed entrepreneurs. Among undergraduate universities, there are six in the top 50 from the South, broadly defined – Texas (#8), Virginia (#19), Georgia Tech (#32), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#37), and Vanderbilt (#47). To download the report, click here.
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020