It was a celebration of the future on Friday afternoon when Pellissippi State Community College (PSCC) opened its new Megalab at the school’s Strawberry Plains campus. The facility will clearly help address the workforce development needs that manufacturers have skilled workers in areas like advanced manufacturing. Click here to read more about the new facility.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019