Ann Arbor-based Renaissance Venture Capital Fund is a “fund-of-funds” that invests in venture capital funds around the country that are willing to look at deals in Michigan. Has it been successful? The 10-year old fund announced recently that it has had lured more than $17 in investment to the state for every dollar it has invested. That totals $1.3 billion. Read more here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020