The National Science Foundation and the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology announced last week that the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor will lead a new initiative named the Alliance for Manufacturing Foresight (MForesight). The consortium is designed to identify new, emerging areas of advanced manufacturing that would benefit from shared public-private investment in research and development, education, and training. Read more here.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020