Entrepreneurs hear a good deal about the importance of learning from their failures. In New Orleans, they took celebrating failure to a new level recently, hosting a “Fail Fest” to which the organizers invited entrepreneurs to share stories of their memorable flops and the wisdom gained. Here’s a summary of the event and some of those memorable failures.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020