InCrowd Capital, founded by Phil Shmerling in 2013 in Nashville, has announced the formal launch of its Alabama affiliate. It will be led by Eric Grigorian of Huntsville. For more information on the new initiative, read the press release (AICC_Expansion) or go to the Alabama InCrowd Capital webpage. You can read our initial story on Shmerling’s plans here and enter InCrowd Capital in the main webpage search feature for other posts.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019