The Knoxville-based Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation, more commonly referred to as IACMI, joined with another Manufacturing USA institute on Friday to cut the ribbon on their new manufacturing innovation facility in Detroit. The center houses the headquarters for LIFT (Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow) and IACMI’s Vehicles Scale-up Facility, the R&D hub for the IACMI Vehicles Technology Area. Read more here.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020