Knoxville-headquartered IACMI, officially known as the Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation, has announced a two-year technical collaboration to address the challenges of creating consistent recycled carbon fiber-reinforced thermoplastics for use in vehicle lightweighting applications. The project, which is led by Vartega, a start-up company in Colorado focused on carbon fiber recycling. The team also includes Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019