Flow MedTech, a Northeast Tennessee start-up, is the newest tenant in the Holston Business Development Center in Kingsport. The company, co-founded by two Georgia Tech graduates while they were students at the institution, will be featured in an upcoming post on teknovation.biz. In the meantime, you can read more about the company in this news release (HBDC-Flow MedTech Release).
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019