“DRIVE!” is a University of Tennessee-led consortium focused on growing the automotive manufacturing and supply chain sector in a four-state region. As a part of the effort, the group hosted a roundtable discussion last week in Nashville with U.S. Transportation Deputy Secretary Victor Mendez. Click here to read the University news release on the event and here to read an earlier story on the initiative posted on teknovation.biz.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019