Before you utter the words, we know that Albuquerque, NM is hundreds of miles from the Volunteer State. Nevertheless, we thought this article about a three-year old initiative called “City Alive” was a good read. Nearly 200 local leaders have come together to build a new, collaborative approach to economic development, primarily by roping the city’s diverse populations into homegrown, sustainable programs to lift the community’s overall livelihood and well-being through grass-roots entrepreneurship.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019