Vertimass LLC is a California-based start-up company that recently licensed an Oak Ridge National Laboratory technology developed by two researchers – Chaitanya Narula and Brian Davison – and Associate Laboratory Director Martin Keller. The technology directly converts ethanol into a hydrocarbon blend-stock for use in transportation fuels. Read more here.
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020