Blake Hogan and the team at Bunker Labs Nashville have announced that the veteran-focused organization is now accepting applications for its next 12-week accelerator that begins in September.
Called the “Bunker EPIC Cohort,” the program is designed to help military veterans become successful entrepreneurs. As described in this recent teknovation.biz article, Hogan says the once-a-week sessions provide entrepreneurial training with a goal of helping participants answer this question: “Will someone take money out of their pocket and give it to you?”
The schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: Day-long Workshop to better understand entrepreneurship and yourself.
- Week 2: Value Proposition through answering questions such as is there an opportunity here and will people buy what you’re selling?
- Week 3: Knowing the customer.
- Week 4: Customer Validation – What are you helping your customer with? How to learn from customers.
- Week 5: Variable Costs, Fixed Coasts, Breakeven Point and Pricing – How to factor costs for your products.
- Week 6: Minimum Viable Product – Build a product that sells.
- Week 7: Distribution Channels – How will my customer receive what I’m selling?
- Week 8: Marketing – How to get more customers.
- Week 9: Messaging – How to talk so your customers listen.
- Week 10: Sell, Sell, Sell – How to get better at selling.
- Week 11: Dot Connecting Instead of Networking – Building an authentic network.
- Week 12: Planning and Growth – Scaling your business.
For more information and to apply, click here.