The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) has just released its report on technology commercialization for 2014. The results show that there was substantial growth in start-ups (914), new commercial products (965), and sales revenue generated from net product sales ($28 billion). AUTM’s President notes that these results occurred at the same time that federal R&D investment declined by five percent. Click here to read the AUTM announcement and access the full report.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020