The second annual “Atlanta Corporate Innovation Summit” is scheduled for mid-October. It’s a one-day event (October 18) where corporate innovation leaders have their own morning session and devote the afternoon to six rounds of 30-minute sessions with carefully curated start-ups. The event is a collaboration between the Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Atlanta BridgeCommunity, and Techstars. Click here to learn more.
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020