The event is set for June 5, 6 and 7 at the world class Schermerhorn Symphony Center in the heart of Music City.
“The true value for Village 36 start-ups is that they get exposure to a national audience without leaving Tennessee,” Jill Van Beke, LaunchTN’s Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, said. “In fact the quality of Village 36 companies has always been a major driver behind investor interest in “36|86,” with 100 VC firms from across the country attending in 2016. Strong new companies continue to spring up across the Southeast, and Village 36 is a terrific opportunity for them to get on the national radar.”
Those selected receive the following:
- The chance to compete for $50,000 in total prize money;
- A $500 travel stipend plus three nights lodging;
- Participation in a pitch session on the Main Stage;
- Investor speed-dating;
- Dedicated exhibit space’
- Two complimentary “36|86 Conference” all-access passes; and
- Invitations to the welcome party, exclusive Village 36 Investor Brunch, and VIP access to Street Fair.
For more information and to apply, click here. Deadline to apply is March 15.