The next ACE Accelerator Cluster Meeting is set for this Wednesday (July 23) at the University of Tennessee Oak Ridge Center, 1201 Oak Ridge Turnpike. It is a brown bag lunch, running from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event will include a demonstration of digital scanning equipment that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, dimensional analysis, reverse engineering and more. For more information, click here (Invitation 7.23.14).
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020