TAEBC holding “Opportunities in Energy” forum December 7
The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC) will hold its annual year-end “Opportunities in Energy” forum December 7 at the Square Room in Knoxville.
The program is not finalized yet, but some of the speakers have been announced. They include:
- Craig Blue, Director of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Programs at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL);
- Jason Loyet, Founder and President of Solar Site Design, the first graduate of TAEBC’s “Energy Mentor Network” funded by Launch Tennessee;
- Anna Douglas, Co-Founder of SkyNano Technologies, one of the start-ups participating in ORNL’s “Innovation Crossroads” program;
- Jay Stowe, Senior Vice President of Distributed Energy Resources at TVA; and
- Claus Daniel, Director of ORNL’s Sustainable Transportation Program.
The meeting, which is scheduled to run from 1 to 5 p.m., is open to the public. To register, click here.