LaunchTN announces dates and stops for “The TENN Roadshow”
Launch Tennessee has announced the stops on the 2017 “The TENN Road Show.” The annual statewide tour is held to showcase the teams in “The TENN” master accelerator to citizens across the state.
Three of the five stops are in East Tennessee for the program where five of the eight participating teams have East Tennessee ties. Those five are:
- Avrio Analytics, Knoxville;
- Grow Bioplastics, Knoxville;
- MomSource Network, Knoxville;
- Rendever, a start-up that participated in “GIGTANK” in Chattanooga; and
- RootsRated, Chattanooga.
Dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- Monday, February 6 – 4:30 p.m. at the Meadowview Conference Center, 1901 Meadowview Parkway, Kingsport.
- Tuesday, February 7 – 5:30 p.m. at Scruff City Hall, 32 Market Square, Knoxville.
- Wednesday, February 8 – 11:30 a.m. at The Edney Building, 1100 Market Street, Chattanooga, and again at 5:30 p.m. at the Red Pepper, 305 Jefferson Street, Nashville.
- Thursday, February 9 – 11:30 a.m. at Start Co., 88 Union Avenue, Memphis.
To register for any site, click here.