DOE’s Kathleen Hogan to keynote TAEBC’s annual “Opportunities in Energy” forum
The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC) will hold its annual, end-of-year “Opportunities in Energy” forum the afternoon of December 6. The event begins at 2 p.m. in the Square Room on Market Square in Knoxville and ends at 5:30 p.m.
The keynote speaker, announced yesterday, is Kathleen Hogan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency in the U.S. Department of Energy. Other speakers and panelists include:
- Connie Jackson, LeMond Composites;
- Jim DeMouy, Bridgestone Americas;
- Tom Rogers, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL);
- Dan Hurst, Strata-G;
- Matt Kisber, Silicon Ranch Corporation and TAEBC President;
- Gregory Haye, Local Motors;
- Jim Plourde, Schneider Electric;
- Ben Jordan, Centrus;
- Jimmy Glotfelty, Clean Line Energy Partners; and
- Mohammad (Moe) Khaleel, ORNL.
To register, click here.